Good morning to you all again. This is most probably the 2nd time that I woke up at 7am and couldn't sleep in 6 months. I tried to but somehow a lot of thought swam through my mind. You might be thinking what is the thing that caused me to lose sleep. Well there are a lot of things but one of the thing is fear and yes another word is worry.

I won't go into details of what are the thing that I am fearful of or worry. I know it is not nice having this feelings. Last week CG, we did a 'full body' check-up. Haha you might be thinking what body check-up? Well obviously not the physical but the spiritual. There are about 20 things to go through for the check-up but there are 2 that tops it.

One of it is that our body is the temple of our holy Papa and what have we done with it is very important and crucial because we are responsible for the body that God has given us. If we don't take care of it, we are answerable to Him. So I urge you bros and sis, please take care of your body...don't destroy it by taking unnecessary stuff that harms it. This is because I experienced it myself recently also. Hahaha...this is another topic by itself.

The 2nd thing that is 'crippling' me is worry. Well yes I am a worry type and I think a lot and most of it......not healthy to the spirit. Those who knew me will be thinking, this fella ah must be worrying of not having a help mate but wrong...this is not what I am worried about. How about money...well a bit. You knowlah price of everything shot up so how to have enough. What I want to share is this. I am worried of the unnecessary. Worried of the unforeseen, of the future. Worried of losing something very close and very dear to me. That is part of the reason why I woke up and cannot sleep. Guessed that this has caused a desperation in my heart. A longing for His touch.

So sometimes certain things is inevitable but there is one thing that is for sure that Papa is always here for us. Always by our side. (to be continued)

(continuing)
Well worry and fear always come and indeed it is assuring that the Lord is with us always to the end of the age. The thing that I am worrying and fearing about has been answered by what was written in Gems for the Heart and definitely I want to thank Papa for using my sis to encourage me through this blog. Thanks Cher.

Amen!! He will walk us through every changes in life.