Wow oh wow!! I haven't been blogging since September 2007. That's very very long. Well it's not going to be the same anymore. I will restart and continue from here. Kekekeke.

As what the title says, I am praising the Lord here. Continuing from Sept...

I was very frustrated with 2 clients at that time. One being a big company and another whom I treated as a friend. Both actually owed me or Faith Resources (my company) the payment to the jobs that I had done for them. Numerous calls was made but somehow it wasn't going anywhere. Nothing was done. Every time when I called....the answers given were "esok lusa" (that kind of promises like ok, ok, tomorrow I pay) promises and answers. So as a small fry in the world of business, I can't do anything but to allow it to happen.

Got really fed-up after that. Cried for God's intervention... and you know what, after much pray (guessed Penny prayed more than I do) hehehe, God answered. He does works miracles.

God made in such a way that He led me to know of another personnel in that company that linked us to the General Manager. After meeting with the GM, a month later.... viola.... the cheque was ready and banked in to my account. Well praise God for that, I don't even have to make effort to bank it myself..Hahahahahaha.

And for the other friend, guessed I have to rely on His strength to continue to believe that he will pay up some day. He does promised about a month ago before Chinese New Year that he will at least pay me RM1.5K but no news for him from that day. Calls went unanswered and you know what, saw his friendster photo with him spending CNY with friend wearing stylist clothes. So where does he get his money from when he said he don't have much to pay me. This is absurd and made me mad but I can't do anything ... and from today onwards, I will continue to look to heaven and wait for reply again.

Lord, I pray that you will intervene. Amen.....