It's really interesting how things change with just one decision that led to completion of things. That is what happen to Malaysia or particularly Penang since I am a penang-kia. The 12th General Election just passed about a week ago. See how time flies. Hehe.

It's interesting on what's happening in the political scene in Malaysia. A change has begun when the very first voter cast his/her vote. The decision has been made. A lot of people still leaving in a state of denial when the results came out. But before all GE12, I believe that Malaysian as a whole has made up their mind to go for a change especially the government that they are not happy with. Well with that came the tsunami results in the political scene. Old faces go and new faces came in. After that a lot of hoo has about keeping promises blablabla.

Well I better don't dwell too much in this. It can make you hyped up about what's going on and lead you to be disillusioned about things. But someone did asked me, what do I think about the new government that was taken by DAP? As for me, after the whole thing, it does give a shock at first on the results. WOW I thought to myself, what's going to happen? Few thoughts came into mine.....will there be another May13.....what if this and that happen. Honestly I felt the shiver down my spine when I knew about the results. Fear, pity (for those whom I think will not lose but yet they lost) and a bit of mix feelings of sad and gladness crap in. Why, sad because of what has happened and glad because I personally am not happy with the previous governing when the rights of individuals are neglected (a bit disgusted with certain ways the politicians handled the case of non-m) but what can I do about it. Nothing, absolutely nothing...but to pray that the new government will not let the people down. So right now, I am just letting everything running it's course with the guidance from the Most High. Let's continue to pray that the new CM and government will have the reverence of God and lead the people with integrity and right purpose in mind.

And for me, even writing this, it does hit me. It does lead me to think of my own life. Besides the guidance of our Lord... sometimes or most of the times, it is our decision that will lead us. Because our Lord is not a God of dictatorship that forces you to go the way He wants though He has a plan for us. He gives us choices. He gives us freedom to choose. And at the end it is our choice or decision that will lead us there. With this our Lord is not giving up on us...but He allows us to go through it and learn from it with teaching us that our choices or ways to do things can fail us.

So just like Penangite choosing looking for a change... let us choose Jesus for a change. That's the right choice to make.