Anyong haseyo, greetings ... in the name of our Lord Jesus. Wow, never knew that I haven't been blogging for more than a year and my last post is also the only post for 2008.

I actually wanted to blog but somehow no inspirations or sometimes plain lazy. Hahaha. Anyway, I should restart everything not only blogging but my life as a whole.

Well let's start this blog by me saying this ... THANK GOD for everything that He has blessed me with especially my APAC (Asia Pacific Floorball Championship 2009 in PyeongTaek, Korea) trip last week from 22-31 Mar. Well the dates include the flight to and fro Penanglah. The reason that I am blogging this is to testify of God's goodness.

WHY (a big why, hehe)...you may ask me? For those who knew this, basically, I am not supposed to be going for this APAC. Well let me start by saying that, everyone has been given a chance to prove themselve to be selected for this championship about 5-6 months ago after a dismay outing in the Perth APAC 2008. The whole team was scrapped in the way and everyone was given a fresh restart to prove of their worth in playing for the team. And I for one, was excited and got myself enrolled in a gym to boost my stamina up and lose some weight but I think I gain a bit because of the bit of muscle mass I gain (maybe wrong workout, sigh) or I can say that I didn't really gain or lose, my weight was fluctuating. Lagi teruk

Anyway, let's not talk about my weight here. It's about His goodness. So after a couple of training, came February which is the time for the final team selection which was held in Balik Pulau Sport Complex. After the training, the team was selected and you are right in guessing (if you are) that I am not listed. I was a bit sad and frustrated in a way (not because of not being chosen but because I knew in my heart that I am not up to mark compared to those selected in terms of my physical ability). I thought I had a chance but was not chosen. Sad being sad, and if not mistaken, I submit my sadness to the Lord. I told myself that it is in His hands and He knows what is good for me. With that I told myself to improve and try again for the next championship. Even after that I was hoping that people would pull out so that I can be selected. That's my thought which later I found it to be crazy and in a way childish. God knows best. I even shared it (not my thoughts but not being chosen) with Penny my sis and she just said that God has a better plan for me for not going. Definitely a refreshing reminder that hey, He has better plans for us if something that want and didn't get it. So to those out there, do not fret and get angry with God if things didn't materialise. It is in His great plan and timing.

So after that I didn't think much about it. But in between Feb and the last training in Mar, quite a number of players pulled citing exams and work. Quite disheartening to hear but again no more call up of extra player to replace. To me, so be it because by that time, I am more or less contented that I am not going ($$ problem). Then come 12-15 March weekends... the FINAL training with 2 friendly matches agains Team Black Blast (something like that). Those not chosen was given an option of joining the team in sparring and training. So I for one like to give all my support went down to KL for this training. During one of the night, coach Edward told me that if I want to go, I still can but have to think properly because I might just sit on the bench without much playing time and I didn't really giving much thought about it.

The next day, head coach Dennis and Ed talked to me and given me an option to be a part of the team with the intention of just being an extra player to help rest tired players during the game and I was given the time to give my Yes to the coaches. Wow, you can say that after that, there is so many thoughts swimming in my heads with works because if I go, 9 days without work and that cost money. Can't really concentrate in a way during the breaks but I do give my best.

With that, I quickly called up my sis for opinion and also PRAYER and this is one of her sms to me... "Don't let finance stop you but I think it's more of whether God wants you to go this time! So PRAY... I'll pray.....blablabla....and that struck me a bit. After that, I also smsed my Connect Group to pray with/for me in this trip. And I remember at night that I called up my parents and this is what my father said if you want to go, go...... wah la..what an encouragement but then at the back of my mind, money is still one of my concern and I kept on praying in my heart for the direction. Right now, to me it's not about going and representing my country but whether it is His will for me to go.

The next morning came and the coach Dennis asked me again and this time by FAITH I said yes and after that, everything is history and I went to Korea and back to Penang again. Actually I was given a very short time to thing because the final training before APAC is 1 week away from the real championship. That's the reason why I am a bit troubled by it.

Anyway, what I want to say is this.. ALL GLORY TO GOD who made this trip possible because it is through Him who gave the money through my father. Amen!! That is after a few days of deliberating on where the money will come from. Drop from heave? Hopela...maybe if we look up the sky, most likely bird s**t will drop.. hahaha... Anyway, He blessed and I managed to go and Malaysia had a great outing this year managing a fourth place in a 6 teams tourney. Praise God.

So what I want to encourage you who are reading this is that our God is good and at His time, everything will be made possible and all this is through faith and prayer. Amen? Amen!

pst!! pst!! Will update you a bit on APAC in my next blog.