Gosh, it has been 3 months since I last updated. Something that I wanted to do but yet I put it off. So it is high time that I put this into words and indeed I want to confess that this is something that I have to improve myself if I wanted to be somewhere where God wants to place me. (Sometimes this procrastination word can easily be known as being lazy, Kenny' therminology) Hehehe

Well as the title of this blog says, I indeed have this minor problem in me that I need to change. I can easily tell myself that maybe it is because of my Sanguine nature that I am like this but yet it will be all wrong. I am a child of God and I believe that with the Holy Spirit, I can change to be a better person but yet sometimes, I failed because human nature took over. What a crap! Sometimes it burdens me when things wasn't done and at the end, it is a rush job and I did something stupid out of it which in turn hurt me spiritually or maybe physically. Ooops maybe not physically-la but more or less spiritual and emotionally. Every time I have to ask God for forgiveness and to change me.

I have to confess here that because of this, I lost a few clients and it does hurt me emotionally. I kept asking myself, where have I gone wrong and the word is Procrastination. See even when I am writing this, I am asking God to forgive me. I know I cannot do it alone and I needed God's help in this.

Ya, maybe I need an iPhone to help me with this but then, what's the point of having a phone organiser when sometimes I myself don't even use it. I tried using one before and I tell you, it's really troublesome especially when batteries ran out and everything is wiped out. So it's a waste of money buying or having an iPhone. And by the way, that is not iPhone but some other brand. As what one of my friend told me, having such thing is sometimes just want to be LS (it's a hokkien word meaning showing off) but then hor, if I got money, I will surely invest in it. Aiya, sorry ya, got out of topic a bit. ahhaha.......

Anyway even as I am typing this, I pray and ask God to help me to change and not to be forgetful and procrastinate. Something that I believe I can change. It is not by might or by power but by My Spirit says the Lord. Amen.........