Hi peeps, even as you read this blog, you will be thinking who, what when and how... and for those of you who knew me will be asking, 'Hmm, who is that person?""How come I don't know?" blablabla....

Anyway, no worries. It is none of the above. What I wanted to share is this .... when you least expected it, it can be a distraction for our spiritual walk. Recalling back from the years of having going through it, I am very much aware of what is coming my way this time. But yet it still troubles me. I don't know whether it is because of my temperament ke or not, I guessed I nearly fall for it again. I didlah went through some emotional turmoil that leads to having disturb thoughts. Thank God it is just at an early stage or else I would have been crashing the wall again.

Well what is this all about, as we thought that we have passed the acid test that was thrown at us, rest be assured that another test will come by us if we are not prepared or ready for it. Aiya, you will say that it's ok one, it won't happen to me. Hallo, when God allows it to happen, no matter whether you are a pastor or not, you will still go through this turbulent. Sad to say, some passed and some failed but God is not finished with us. Until and unless, we acknowledge that God is the sovereign one, then only we will come out victoriously.

As for me, I think God is kicking me in my butt telling me that hey, I am here. You knowlah..sometimes people can forget God when we enter any relationships. So I guessed this is something that God IS TELLING me that He is not in the picture. Sigh.
All in all, just praise God that as I was about to bang my head against the wall again and God has in a way helped me to pull the handbrakes. Missed by an inch to the wall. I am still feeling the effects but I know that God will take me through this VICTORIOUSLY! Amen~!