Good morning or maybe good afternoon or evening to some depending on when and what time you are reading this.

It is now 8.38am and I usually don't wake up and get ready to church for morning prayer/prac this early every Sunday morning. Most of the time it is somewhere around this time that I wake up. Today I wake up early not because I have set the alarm at 7.45am. Even if I set it, I normally SNOOZED...hahahahhaa. This week is the week that I have experienced waking up very early in the morning but yet tried to snooze for a while and yet I can't. The moment eyes opened, a lot of things swarmed into my head.

Well, I tried to put the thoughts behind the back of my head in order for me to have an extra 10-15 mins of rest but yet cannot. Ok ok, I have experienced it before and it has everything related to my early post. A lot of 'if's, 'maybe's, 'i think so's, 'should be it's swam in my head. Trying to figure out but then this very word "concerted effort' kept popping in my head.

I obviously checked through the dictionary to find out what does it mean and true enough....I cannot do this alone. I cannot kick this thoughts away from my head alone except with a concerted effort. With who you may ask? Well as a Christian, I usually encourage people that one cannot live an 'island' life but to be among His people in order to grow. And this morning got a revelation that it is not only that we need to live a life among His people physically but also with God, The Triune God.

So when I said earlier that I need a concerted effort to forget or think of this issue, it is talking about doing this with the Triune God in the picture. I don't think I can do this alone and I really need His help. So Bros and Sis in Christ, a lot of time as human being, we tend to use our own effort or strength to some to try to kick away habits, etc and most of the time, we failed. I failed. This issue is actually at an early stage so asking God right now that help me to go around it.

I always claim this 1 Corinthians 10:13 which says "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." especially the word in Bold. It says it perfectly that God will provide a way out and I can stand up under it. So I am claiming this that I am and will be victoriously over my thoughts or even any issues that I am facing.

Well...what a morning. So remember this.....we cannot live an island life but a life with communion with God and also His people. That's where we can draw strength and courage from. Amen.....take care and pray that you are encouraged by this.