This is the title of the book that I had wanted to upload for the past few days. Just to let you know that I have been reading it which I normally don't. Why you may ask? Well if those of you who know me, I am not a type of person that likes to read books.

So to continue on, the reason why I am reading The Shack is because my Connect Group is using it for Bible Study. Mind you, this book is powerful though it is just been categorized as a fiction book or story.

Anyway, just to excite you is this, I am drawn into reading and to finish this book. Not that I had to because of being asked by my CG leader or because of the studies but because it is God who has drawn me to it. Though it is not like I finished it in 1 seating but cannot just stop reading. This book is addictive not because of the way it was written but because of God who is called Papa, Jesus and also the Holy Spirit named Sarayu in this book.

Currently I am in Chapter 13 going into 14, and Papa (this is what I want to call my God like what was mentioned in this book). Right now I felt much closer calling this. Trying to. Heheh..and this is the chapter that hit the nail in reminding me of who I am and who I need in my life. A chapter before tells of a lot of emotions that went on in the main character of the book. How sadness, bitterness towards Papa.

Anyway, what I want to say is this. Papa spoke to me very clearly that in the midst of trying to so called 'troubleshoot' my problems in life, the emotion and mental issues that I faced...I actually left Papa, Jesus or even Holy Spirit out of the picture. Out of my life.

In life, this always happen...and I believed not only myself is experiencing it. I believed that most of us Christians forgot about Papa when we faced problems. Some of us even says that we better don't disturb Papa with it...we can solve it ourselves. Some even turn back and blamed Papa for all the problems that we went through. So do remember this, Papa is always with us. So whether big or small problems happens....do remember this, Papa is always there for us and always near us. Just that we are too engrossed in our problems, we forgot about Him. And like what my pastor used to say, that Papa is just a prayer away and His hands is never too short to protect us, to bless us.

So for those of you who are reading this...go and get The Shack and I pray that Papa will speak to you through it. Ok..let me finished the book and then continue on ok...and if you want, I can lend it to you once my sis finish it also.

Father I pray that even as people read this, they will be blessed and reset our hearts and eyes back to you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

to be continued.....