Continued....

Fuiyoh~~! Finally I have finished the book called THE SHACK and indeed it is a wonderful experience. It has been a long time that I read a book moreover finishing it. Tried a few times but failed halfway.

But then, I think it is really high time that I restart this passion though it is not my 2nd nature. Still this is something that can be learn and grow.

Anyway, coming back to The Shack. Though it is fiction as I shared earlier on, it talks about 1 very important thing and that is PAPA WANTS TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP with us whether we like it or not. His love is so abundant that we as His children cannot just stand still and watch or even think. And because of His love for us, Jesus has to come and be Man to die for our sin. It is Jesus who has come and through Him, we are forgiven and given new life to live. What a Papa that we have.

The book is so WOW that it brings me to tears when I looked back in my own life. How sometimes my mind is so narrow, so inward looking and sometimes relying on my own strength to grow. Papa is always there for me and yet I had to be reminded. And indeed The Shack has opened my heart to what my life is all about and without Him, I don't think I can survive till now. Without Him, I am missing out a great deal of things in my life....

So as you read this, be encouraged and know we can always return to Him and restart our relationship afresh and be guided by Him in our daily walk. Amen??

May you experience Papa and His love and I pray that indeed you will feel His love flowing down your life.

Now what's the next book to read? Found it but have to buy and the title is He-Motions: Even Strong Men Struggle by T.D. Jakes but while waiting for it, 2 books caught my eyes...it's by John Bevere ... Breaking Intimidation and Dr Larry Crabb.. Inside Out. Guessed either one is good. This are the 2 books that I tried but then never succeed in finishing it. =)