What is P.A.F? Well that's Prayer and fasting in short. Right now in my 4th day of it. It has been sometimes since I last did this and I would say I am going into the grooves of it.

In actual fact, I started of doing a meal fast which is lunch and since it has been sometimes, I have to get use to it. I am not a person who can get gastric easily but yet on the 2nd day of the fast, felt that my stomach is not feeling well. Maybe it's gastric, maybe not.

Oh by the way, you might be asking what's the occasion that we are PAF? In actual fact, PAF is something that God would love us to make it a norm in our life. Jesus fasted and prayed in the word. Just imagine Jesus a God and Man fasted. So this is something that we as Christian should do. Ok Ok...the reason is we are praying for the church and also the upcoming mission trip. And it is getting more exciting when we know and felt that the enemy is not happy and we can feel the onslaught already.

Anyway, God reminded me through Pastor Edward when we met up for practice for the mission trip that the enemy can distract us in a subtle and natural way. So even as I am reminded of it, I have made up my mind that I am going to persevere on with what I have decided to fast and to run this race for HIM. I know and I know that He will see me through by giving me the strength even if I felt that my tummy is not feeling well.

I want to thank God that today, I don't feel anything. Just a bit of withdrawal symptoms ... hahaha... because I am also fasting tea and coffee which is one of the 'must' drink in my daily intake. hehehe...

So let's fast together and make GOD famous!!!!