Good afternoon to all...hahhaa. I am back from Sarawak Mission Trip with my church mates. It is indeed a rewarding trip though it is short and got distracted by certain issues in my life.

Anyway this afternoon while eating lunch with my mom at Island Red Cafe at Gurney Hotel, God somehow prompted me to go to MPH Bookstore at Gurney Plaza to try to check whether they sell TD Jakes book that I am looking for. So off I went and was disappointed when I reached there. They DO NOT STOCK the book. A big SIGH.

But yet God has other plans for me. He led me to this book by Max Lucado. And the title is Facing Your Giants and without much thinking, I bought it. The reason I bought it is due to the fact that it is written by this awesome Christian author (I read the other book by him called The 5 Beatitudes). And the other reason is I want to better myself in my walk and I wanted to face the giants (struggles) that is affecting certain part in my life recently. It is not going to be easy but I know I can with God in me. Ok ok, I am not going to start this book till I finish Breaking Intimidation by John Bevere which I have finished 2/3 of it. Coming to an end soon.

Adios for now! Will update you with my Sarawak trip after I get all my thoughts right. Hahaha....take care and may PAPA continue to bless you all who read this.

Facing Your Giants (Paper)

This is how the books looked like. Well you can borrow from me after I had finished it.