VERSE 1:

Standing tall in this wide space,
Getting lost in Your embrace.
I see a fire burning brighter;
It's calling me to catch the flame.

CHORUS:
I feel like I'm falling over and over in love with You.
It's not just a feeling, but I know that He is real.
I feel like I'm falling into the arms of a mighty God.
It's not just a feeling, but I know that He is real.

VERSE 2:
You're drawing me closer to Your side;
It's the safest place I know where to hide.
With one glance You captured my heart;
You speak Your words and set me apart.

BRIDGE:
I feel like I'm falling, I feel like I'm falling,
I feel like I'm falling, falling into the arms of love.

©1998 Raymond Badham / Hillsong Music Australia
Words and Music by Raymond Badham

God brought this song back into mind the moment I sat in front of the computer to start my work. The first line of the chorus kept ringing in mind. "I feel like I'm falling...". So I searched for the lyrics which I had in my pc and then got hold of the mp3. As I kept listening to it over and over again, tears just weld up. God reminded and desired for me to fall in love with Him again through this season of my life. I wanted and prayed for New Encounters with Him. Something that has not been happening to my life for quite sometimes....maybe it's high time.

=) p/s: This is a simple song that has touched me. So I hope that it does to you.