Well as I have been reading the book Breaking Intimidation which is coming to an end (oh by the way, it has ended.......) and I have begun reading the new book Facing Your Giants. It is really an exciting journey or empowerment from God. I just can't get enough of it and I discovered that actually reading is fun. Sometimes it is not that the book is boring, it is our mind that told us that it is boring. So there it is, a desire has built up in me to want to discover more of God besides the Word.

Anyway, this book really make me realized or reminded me a lot of time, I have been intimidated by circumstances around me, people of status or stature in the church (you know sometimes you just feel much lower than those who have read THE BOOK inside out) in a way. Thus it somehow made the move of God dormant. So the word really hit me that we as Christian should be running this race with the Spirit guiding and empowering us and not run away from it. It is time to confront when there is a need to confront which is the intimidation.

Anyway, this is the word that I wanted to share with you which was repeated quite often in the book especially towards the last few chapters. Here it goes....

2 Tim 1:6-7
6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

(click on it which will lead you to the Bible website)

So as a Christian, let us continue to fan the flame that is in us and also spurring one another to run this race of God with the spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline which will make us more effective in doing the work of God.

Bros and Sis' in Christ, let's break the power of intimidation that is around us and MAKE GOD FAMOUS!!.

God bless. =)