Haha...you might be thinking what's it got to do with the title of this post.

Today you can say that I am not really at home/office. I sent my mom to the hospital for her stomach check-up then proceeded to prayer at Ps Ed's house. After that went to pick my mom up again from the hospital. My gosh, just waiting to collect medicine took her quite a while and even when I went there it was not her turn yet and she has been waiting for 1 hour plus already. I can say thank God that I have a pharmacist friend which after much thinking went for her help. As you can say, viola, everything kau tim within minutes. Anyway, thanks Jo.

Ok ok. The reason of this post is not about that. Just some summary of what happen along the way. Today is the day that I have to go for my dental appointment. Was having this tooth that was broken for quite sometimes. Thankfully it did not hurt at all. I would say that it is God which did the root canal earlier on. Haha. Power of prayer.

Well I have to extract this broken tooth and also to redo the fillings on the other tooth (which I have to go again due to machine malfunction) sigh. Anyway, after extracted the tooth, God reminded me of something again when I am driving back (had 1 reminder 2 weeks ago concerning this). And this something is called Sin.

I was having this tooth which is broken for almost 2 years and I did went to see the dentist but somehow missed the appointment. And since no pain, I forgo it. So it is similar like sin, which we know that we need to 'extract' it out from our life but then because it sometimes feels good, we didn't. So after I had this sensitive tooth, I decided....OK it's time to take it out no matter whether there is a hole in between the roll of teeth.

So likewise if we don't do anything to this sin in us, it will still be in us eating away our lives and causing us to move away from God which is called backslide. There is a word in the bible in Matt5:8 that says..."Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." So unless we want to see God, we have to be pure in the heart. And in order to please Him, we must have faith which is another topic by itself.

By sharing this, it is not that I have flushed out all the sins in my life but it is a continuous effort with Christ in us helping us. So what i want to say is that let's make it a point that our life is unblemished and in turn Making God Famous. Amen?!!

p/s: So do not sin and fall short of His Glory eh...