Hey people, here I am again blogging. Something caught my eyes recently while browsing through a friends photo album online. Oh by the way before I continue, I went and came back from Singapore for an IFF Seminar and it is indeed a fulfilling and great one. Everything paid for which include makan and lodging. Just that had to pay for the transportation down.

Anyway let me continue. What is the thing that caught my eyes? Let's see it.


After looking at it, somehow the word actually reminded me of my Christian life and it is not about how I start as a Christian but how I ended it with the CROSS insight. So I came out with this myself..."What's amazing is not how you Start. What's amazing is how you End." and really God is looking at how we end rather than how we start.

So let's run this race with the CROSS in mind as we cross the finishing line.