It has been about 2 months I last blog. Quite a number of events happened and can't seems to blog. Some is just that I don't know how to put to words. Anyway last Sunday, I participated in the 2009 Penang International Bridge Marathon. It was another great experience but will blog more about that later on.

Have you ever experienced a temporary blindness before? I did and this happened yesterday night (251109) in a floorball event. How did it happen? Is it the ball, the blade or the player just whacked you on the eye or was pushed and hit something? Well it was one of the above. The funny thing is I put it as my shout out in Facebook praising Papa for having my eyesight still, I have a friend who mentioned jokingly that must have been peeping on some girls...hahaha...anyway, that's just a joke, k.

The thing happened so quickly. As I was in a corner refereeing, the ball came around my area. So I thought it should be ok with the wall beside me protecting me but I was wrong. Why? Because all the players that played are very new in the game. So high sticks are inevitable. I for once didn't forsee that coming and WHAM!!!! goes the blade into my face at my left eye. Praise Papa that there is no blood. My contact lens still intact though my eye are near blue black. Can't really open though it is not really really painful that would make me crinch on the floor rolling around like some of the footballers who fake it on the field. Hahaha!! Thanking Papa that someone went out to get some ice for me to prevent swelling. Phew! At that point, I am not mad at the person but just allow the game to go on and let Penny take over. The funny thing is that person also did't realise that he actually hit me.

Anyway, I really thank Papa. Reeally!! I want to thank and praise Papa for His protection if not I will be blinded. I would say that though I still haven't really gotten back my eyesight fully, I would still want to thank Him coz without Him, I would be known as the One Eyed Ken. The reason is simple, in His word it has written in 1 Thessalonians 5:18 "...give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." So praise Himlah....Hahahahaha!!!!

p/s: So to those who got the ball in the eye last time, I can understand your pain but don't know whether you know the pain of having the blade to it...kekekeke